Saturday, October 3, 2009

Posted by Stampin AKMills at 2:22 PM

Ooof lots going on around here!

Stampin for Uganda was a huge success! We raised $680 for Chrissy's ministry that night!

Women's retreat is on Friday and although all the cards are designed do you think I have anything cut? Haha Well that's what I took Friday off for right?

Pictures of those cards will be shown as soon as I have all of them assembled.

So what have I been working on that's been keeping me so busy? Well we had to put S'more down on Septemeber 10th and since then I've been slowly putting together a digital scrapbook. Here are a few pages from that book:

If you want to see more please visit my facebook album
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2052123&id=74600661&l=6bb6b0c60a">Click Here


Stampin Up is offering some great new things! If you didn't get a copy of my latest newsletter you can follow this link: http://www.letterpop.com/newsletters/?id=132804-30e7cd">Click Here

Have a stampingly wonderful day!


0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Anna's Stampin Corner Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez