Thursday, September 3, 2009

Decor Elements

Posted by Stampin AKMills at 6:50 AM



Aren't these Decor Elements from Stampin' Up! just fabulous?

Perfect for jazzing up picture frames.

The first frame was given away as a door prize at my first stamping event. 
The frame  uses the Faith, Hope, Love & Life Small Décor Elements Item number 116187  and costs only $4.95. Nice easy and cheap way to jazz anything up! The flower in the middle is from the Planter Box Rub-ons item number 113886.

The second frame is probably my favorite project I have ever made! 
I bought the large frame at a craft retailer which also included the tree. I then cut a mat board to include all the openings enough to fit 4- 4x6 photos and 6- 3x5 photos. 
The Decor Elements is the Familia Small Decor Elements in Chocolate Chip.
The papers included come from the Good Morning Sunshine, Bella Rose, Walk in the Park, Chocolate Chip Patterns, and Kiwi Kiss Patterns Designer Series Papers (mostly retired). But how easy would this be with just two different color packs of the Patterns Designer Series Paper. 
I just love it! It was however for a coworker to give as a gift, but I love it so much I'm thinking I'll be making one for myself (although I'd probably use an English word, hehe). 

Til next time have fun being creative :)

0 comments on "Decor Elements"

Post a Comment

 

Anna's Stampin Corner Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez